Monday, February 16, 2009

Wow... an update.

Well okay, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Lets see were to begin well I guess I'll start at the most recent and go backwards.....I just put a roast in the oven and I decided to write on here... and Emily had a playdate with Mad today, she likes it but it's funny because they both are so different. Both great kids but just into really different things, so it's a little bit of a struggle to find things for them to do together, but by the end of the day, the two of them didn't want to leave each other. It was nice for me to be able to visit with Danielle too, it's just nice to sit and talk. Yesterday I went out with my aunt, Lunch and Christmas tree shop--- it was fun seeing her because it's been a while and then last night was just fun, because Brian has a FACEBOOK account and I decided I would join too. But I had no idea, just how many of my high school classmates were on there. This one friend of mine from High School had a ton on pics from our HS years on there. OMG--- I had no idea. It was fun to see those pics and look at current pics of everyone. It was kinda fun, and a tad lame as well.. But oh well. What else...... Brian and I had a very nice VALENTINE's Day. I got a beautiful Emerald and Diamond necklace and 18 roses. We also had a date. JUST him and I, that rarely happens so it was really nice. We went and saw TAKEN, it was pretty good if you suspend reality enough to enjoy it.... ;) and then we went to dinner. Emily's parent-teacher conferences were last week too. Brian ending up being the only one to go because Emily was sick, but it went really well. Emily got straight A's again!! She's so smart! Her teacher said she is doing well but needs to work on being more independent as far as doing more things on her own and not needing her aide so much. (just being a little lazy is all and also trying to get others to do things because she doesn't want to--- is what I think). Not much else going on, we did go over our friends house last weekend and played rockband and just hung out! That was fun, I guess that fills you in-- besides working that's about everything. I guess I better go! SEE YA.

No comments: