Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Different day, same issues...

Brian and I have lost thousands of dollars in our portfolio over the last year!! Have you looked at yours lately? It's sad, Are those TINY tax breaks you'll receive from John McCain going to change that fact? Brian and I don't even have risky stocks. It's just CRAZY!!! WAKE UP!!! GET REAL!!! INVESTIGATE!!!! THE TRUTH!!!! Brian wrote a blog two days ago that I think EVERYONE SHOULD READ. I was impressed with it!! READ IT AND LEARN EVEN MORE REASONS WHY MCCAIN ISN'T THE RIGHT CHOICE!!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH MCCAIN'S PLAN?

Obama said yesterday at a town meeting, "I certainly don't fault Senator McCain for these problems," he said. "But I do fault the economic philosophy he subscribes to. It's the same philosophy we've had for the last eight years -- one that says we should give more and more to those with the most and hope that prosperity trickles down to everyone else."

WHY CAN'T all these McCain supporters see, IF THEY ARE NOT RICH, THEY ARE QUITE FRANKLY GETTING SCREWED!! THEY SHOULD BE PISSED OFF!!! I KNOW I AM!!

No comments: